our background: and the reason it makes our service unique
Employers - Hiring IT skills? We offer you the following benefits
A Software and IT services company supplying Contractors – the ‘added value’ being our own industry knowledge and experience:
The key facet of our service then, is that the IT Skills we supply are assessed by in-house IT Professionals, indeed many of current contractors have at one time or another worked on in-house projects for/through the main part of our company, STCS, so we can genuinely attest to having “known commodities” in our contractor resource base.
Established in 1997, Resolution’, the IT Recruitment specialist division of STCS Limited, a highly experienced Software and IT service firm, has extensive experience in identifying IT Contractors and Permanent IT skills.
Our “Unique asset” is that we can offer a ‘blended service approach’ of either agency IT recruitment services through Resolution our in-house IT Consultants and “industrial strength” software development expertise (and associated business and systems analysis and systems designs strengths too!) from our STCS IT services division.
This ‘flexible service approach’ is certainly unique in our region, meaning that when your IT/Technology division are looking for those critical project IT skills you are either dealing with an IT recruiter who at the very least understands the skills you seek and has some conception of where they fit into your project OR you are dealing with an IT services ‘sub-contractor’ who can transplant a team of skills and expertise into your business or take in a project or application and see it through to completion. Either way, the key difference is that ‘partner resourcing’ in this way unlike traditional provision of IT contractors means that the knowledge gained during your project remains close by
IT Contractor & IT Staffing Services – skills across the full IT Project life-cycle
In addition to bespoke software systems development and IT consultancy and professional IT training services, we also supply IT Contractors and IT Consultants throughout the IT project life-cycle, such as:
• Project Managers / Programme Managers
• Programmers / Developers
• Business Analyst / Systems Analysts
• Infrastructure /Network Support
• Technical / Helpdesk / Customer support
Thus operating with these two services, allows us to offer a service of distinct flexibility in the provision of IT Resources, between Resolution as a full-service provider of IT contractors and STCS, as a software development, consulting and IT training services firm.
In summary then, through the services of both Resolution Resourcing and STCS we feel confident that we can offer to your ICT/technology group the following services
• Specialist contractor provision for business-critical systems support (Resolution) e.g Oracle Skills or Project Management.
• Occasional, ad-hoc business systems development and IT consultancy provided by the highly experienced technical consultants within STCS.
Key benefits we can bring to your IT recruitment
We believe strongly in adding value to our client’s IT projects, by attracting IT talent and deploying our IT industry experience to select the right high quality IT skills, and we offer a flexible range of services to help ensure this:
• Full IT project lifecycle contractor servicesin supplying Project Management and Programme -Management contractors
• Key expertise in identifying niche/specialist development skills, e.g. legacy systems, specialist ERP systems or niche development skills.
• Technical interviews / technical contractor selection /assessment
• IT Graduate recruitment /training / training programme design and delivery
• In-house application development resources for short-term projects or ongoing ‘call-on’ support type services.
• Provision of IT trainers and training services
• Flexible, blended service provision which deploys the services of both an in-house IT Recruitment Agency and a software and IT services company in one unique service package.